The Sanctuary Run, Sport Ireland Campus, Dublin, June 19th
- We’re holding our first ever Sanctuary Run at 11am on Sunday, June 19th
- At the Cross Country venue on Sport Campus Ireland in Dublin 15
- A FREE to enter 5km run, jog or walk on the eve of World Refugee Day
- In partnership with Athletics Ireland, Trócaire, UNHCR Ireland and Strava
- To register your free place to run, jog or walk just go to The Sanctuary Run 2022 – Buy Tickets (eventmaster.ie)
- Music, food, fun for children and ALL PARTICIPANTS GET A MEDAL
- Everyone taking part with us gets a free Sanctuary Runners top
- For more info go to Sport Ireland Campus to host inaugural ‘Sanctuary Run’ on June 19th | Sanctuary Runners
- Please share, share and share again
Join a Sanctuary Runner group in Ireland today
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
For four years bringing people together in communities across Ireland including, and especially, asylum seekers and refugees. Be the change you want to see, lace up those runners and bring a smile!
The Sanctuary Runners enable Irish residents to run alongside, and in solidarity with, asylum seekers and refugees in Direct Provision thereby fostering friendship, positivity and respect while bringing greater awareness to the migration system. A non-profit, and multi-award-winning movement we use running to build sustainable bridges between communities and to show that we are all equal.