Cork City Marathon, June 5th
- We’re building a team of 1,000 for this year’s Cork City Marathon
- Run in the Full or Half Marathon OR as part of a relay team
- You don’t need to have a complete relay team to sign up!
- To register to run just one leg of the relay (that’s a leg of anything between 8 and 10.5 kilometres) just go to Single Entry Event 2022 – RESTRICTED – Buy Tickets (eventmaster.ie)
- We’ll place you in a relay team!
- Everyone taking part with us gets a free Sanctuary Runners top
- Post race celebration party in Cork city centre for all Sanctuary Runners afterwards
- For our new SANCTUARY RUNNERS’ Cork City Marathon 2022 Sign-Up Guide just click on The Cork City Marathon Sanctuary Runners Sign Up Guide 2022 | Sanctuary Runners
- Please share, share and share again
Join a Sanctuary Runner group in Ireland today
Just email email@example.com
For four years bringing people together in communities across Ireland including, and especially, asylum seekers and refugees. Be the change you want to see, lace up those runners and bring a smile!
The Sanctuary Runners enable Irish residents to run alongside, and in solidarity with, asylum seekers and refugees in Direct Provision thereby fostering friendship, positivity and respect while bringing greater awareness to the migration system. A non-profit, and multi-award-winning movement we use running to build sustainable bridges between communities and to show that we are all equal.